As an acupuncturist and NAET specialist, I’ve been privileged to see many cases of healing, even after nothing else worked. If you are interested in discussing if your specific condition is a good candidate for treatment, please contact me with your questions, come in for a complimentary consultation or simply book an appointment.
Open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday by appointment only. Evening hours on Wednesday and Thursday are available.
*Complimentary 20 minute consultations by appointment or phone
Choose your appointment below and book it! If this is your first appointment you will be asked to create a profile.
** Pricing changes will become effective for existing patients in OCTOBER **
1. To insure a successful first appointment arrive a few minutes before your first appointment to sign forms. New patient appointments can take one-and-a-half to 2 hours total. Return visits are about an hour.
2. You will receive an emailed link to fill out a health history form. Please follow the link and complete it. If you cannot do that, please come 20 minutes early to complete paperwork.
3. If you are receiving NAET treatments please pick up or borrow a copy of “Say Goodbye to Illness” by Dr. Devi Nambudripad. A book may be available to borrow from the office also.
4. Wear comfortable, loose clothing to allow access to your arms below the elbow and legs below the knees. If needed, draping is provided for your comfort.
5. A snack or meal one to two hours before your treatment is recommended.
6. Parking is available in the back! Please come in and have a seat in the waiting room!