COVID 19 safety procedures in place: HEPA air cleaners, temperature checks, spacing appointments by 15 minutes for frequent surface disinfection, mandatory masks, hand disinfection. You must wear a mask to have an in person appointment.
Current hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday 10am to 7pm. (Tuesdays limited to 11am-4pm)
NOTICE: Not currently accepting new patients. If you want to be added to a waitlist click contact and send me your name, email, and phone number. Current wait time for a new patient appointment is about 3 months.
*Complimentary 15 minute consultations by phone
*Emergency appointments can be arranged if needed for a double charge.
Choose your appointment below and book it!
1. To insure a successful first appointment arrive a few minutes before your first appointment to sign forms. New patient appointments can take one-and-a-half to 2 hours total. Return visits are about an hour.
2. You will receive an emailed link to fill out a health history form. Please follow the link and complete it. If you cannot do that, please come 20 minutes early to complete paperwork.
3. If you are receiving NAET treatments I suggest you read “Say Goodbye to Illness” by Dr. Devi Nambudripad. A book may be available to borrow from the office.
4. Wear comfortable, loose clothing to allow access to your arms below the elbow and legs below the knees. If needed, draping is provided for your comfort.
5. A snack or meal one to two hours before your treatment is recommended.
6. ATTENTION! PARKING is limited in our lot. Please prepare to leave an extra 10 minutes to find street parking or a lot. Across from Hillside School, 1/2 block away, is unlimited free parking, one block south of Hillside School, on Myrtle Ave is also free unlimited parking. Parking meters are also available out front, as well as a lot on Church Street across from Starbucks (Park and Church).