COVID 19 safety procedures in place: HEPA air cleaners, temperature checks, spacing appointments by 30 minutes for frequent surface disinfection, mandatory masks, hand disinfection. You must wear a mask to have an in person appointment.
Current hours: Monday, Wednesday 10am to 7pm and Saturday 9am-5pm.
WAITLIST for New Patient Appointments: We are busy! Please click the contact tab above to email me about your desire to be added to the waitlist for a new patient appointment. I will let you know what the estimated timing will be and where you are on the list. Apologies for any inconvenience.
*Complimentary 15 minute consultations by phone
*Emergency appointments can be arranged if needed for an extra charge.
Choose your appointment below and book it! If this is your first appointment you will be asked to create a profile.
1. To insure a successful first appointment arrive a few minutes before your first appointment to sign forms. New patient appointments can take one-and-a-half to 2 hours total. Return visits are about an hour.
2. You will receive an emailed link to fill out a health history form. Please follow the link and complete it. If you cannot do that, please come 20 minutes early to complete paperwork.
3. If you are receiving NAET treatments I suggest you consider reading “Say Goodbye to Illness” by Dr. Devi Nambudripad. A book may be available to borrow from the office.
4. Wear comfortable, loose clothing to allow access to your arms below the elbow and legs below the knees. If needed, draping is provided for your comfort.
5. A snack or meal one to two hours before your treatment is recommended.
6. Parking is available in the back between 8:30 am to 6:00 pm. After these times please find street parking. Please come in and have a seat in the waiting room!