*Notice* During the Covid-19 health crisis, and temporary closures, consider a Tele-Health appointment. You can receive the services I offer minus the needles! If I have not seen you before, please choose the 1 hour Tele-health session to get started.
Acupuncture is considered an essential service and you may make an in person appointment to maintain your health. You must wear a mask to have an in person appointment.
COVID 19 safety procedures in place: HEPA air cleaners, temperature checks, spacing appointments by 30 minutes for frequent surface disinfection, mandatory masks, hand disinfection.
Distance treatments experience of a patient: “I’m happily commending Susan’s practice for everyone who is struggling to resolve their emotional issues or having physical ailments. The distance treatments I received helped me go through grief and other emotional clearing. Susan also helped me with lower back and neck pain as well as sleeping issues.” -Alejandro P.
Current hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10am to 7pm and Saturday 10am-2pm for any type of appointment.
*Complimentary 15 minute consultations by phone
Choose your appointment below and book it! If this is your first appointment you will be asked to create a profile.
1. To insure a successful first appointment arrive a few minutes before your first appointment to sign forms. New patient appointments can take one-and-a-half to 2 hours total. Return visits are about an hour.
2. You will receive an emailed link to fill out a health history form. Please follow the link and complete it. If you cannot do that, please come 20 minutes early to complete paperwork.
3. If you are receiving NAET treatments I suggest you consider reading “Say Goodbye to Illness” by Dr. Devi Nambudripad. A book may be available to borrow from the office.
4. Wear comfortable, loose clothing to allow access to your arms below the elbow and legs below the knees. If needed, draping is provided for your comfort.
5. A snack or meal one to two hours before your treatment is recommended.
6. Parking is available in the back between 8:30 am to 6:00 pm. After these times please find street parking. Please come in and have a seat in the waiting room!